Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • My hair has been worrying me in recent years as I have been losing a lot down the plughole every time I wash it and it has lost body and shine definitely
  • Obviously this is expensive but it is relatively good value as the 100ml pots of this cost about £30

• by jeanne71

My hair has been worrying me in recent years as I have been losing a lot down the plughole every time I wash it and it has lost body and shine definitely. I have been using a good hair conditioner lately which has improved the health of my hair but I felt I needed a more intense conditioning treatment to use once a week to give it a boost. I can tell you, it gets pretty scary if you are losing a lot of hair but thankfully it seems to have been that I had let it get out of condition as it has improved so much since I have been taking better care of it.

I made an investment in the Ojon Restorative Hair

Treatment and bought a massive 500ml tub of this from the QVC shopping channel (one of my favorite places to buy) for an enormous £60. 50 plus postage and packing.

Obviously this is expensive but it is relatively good value as the 100ml pots of this cost about £30. The natural Ojon oil used in the treatment has been used for hundreds of years by a tribe indigenous to the rainforest in Central America and known for their beautiful hair! This promises to be a light formula that hydrates your hair without weighing it down, making it less frizzy and more manageable.

The treatment itself is a grey/brown color and resembles clay. You take a small bit and warm it in the palm of your hand ...

• which turns it to oil.

You apply it to dry hair, massaging it evenly from root to tip and then you are recommended to give yourself a head massage of a minute or two so it conditions the scalp. My hair is thick so I applied a tiny bit of this treatment at a time and made sure it was well combed through using the comb that comes with the product.

You leave it on for at least 20 minutes and you then rinse it off thoroughly so no residue is left and then you shampoo and condition as usual. I left it on for a couple of hours and I wrapped a hot, moist towel around my head to allow it to penetrate

the hair shaft more deeply.

You can even leave it on overnight if you wish. I have been using this for a couple of weeks and I have used it twice with wonderful results.

I can really see the difference. My hair is a lot more sleek with a good shine to it and it has a lot less frizz.

It is full of body which makes it look really healthy and it bounces nicely when I walk. It smells pleasant to me and natural and reminds me somewhat of cocoa.

This is a quality hair restorative treatment that produces great effects and would make a lovely present for someone too. Just make sure it is properly rinsed out so you do not go greasy!

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312711904030530/k2311a1127/11.27.09