Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Some products that I tried even worsen the problem and I noticed that my underarms darken caused by deodorant that I used
  • It is easy to use roll on just makes sure that your underarms is dry after applying because from my experience, if you apply Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder in wet underarms, the powder will stick in the roll on making it hard to apply and sticky

• by carpediem

I envy those people who seems do not have sweat glands or any single pore in their body. They don’t have to deal with body odor. They can walk under the sun and still look fresh and odorless, not a single sweat. Unlike me, it seems that I’m blessed with thousands of pores that make me sweat. I mean I sweat a lot even just by walking across the street or a block and I’m not walking fast but still I sweat like I run a mile. Sweating makes me looks and feels haggard; worst it makes me feel uncomfortable especially when my underarms sweat (I know it is gross so I tried different deodorant powder. Some works for me but after a couple of months using

it, it does not do any good to protect me from sweating and body odor.

Some products that I tried even worsen the problem and I noticed that my underarms darken caused by deodorant that I used. In order to correct the problem, I scout different deodorant products that not just promised protection, more importantly it will help me to whiten my underarms. Of course I checked and compared different products by checking the information in the packaging and decide which is much better and since we women pluck and shave, deodorant powder we should use would not harm our skin.

I opt for Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder. I had been using it for months nearly a year now and so far it never fails ...

• to keep me protected from underarms sweating and body odor. I had been using Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder 25 g for practical reason. It is economical and fits my budget. The 25g is good for a month or two of use though it depends on your usage and needs.

What makes me choose Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder over other brand is the ingredient. It has the natural “Tawas” or aluminum nitrate is known for its effectiveness of eliminating odor and bacteria without causing darkening of the skin. It is known to whiten dark underarms. It is easy to use roll on just makes sure that your underarms is dry after applying because from my experience, if you apply Block and

White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder in wet underarms, the powder will stick in the roll on making it hard to apply and sticky.

Besides from “Tawas” Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder also has talc powder ingredient making skin soft and dry and feel fresh. Shaving and plucking might damage our underarms but with Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder Vitamin E ingredient it help soothes skin from plucking and shaving irritation.

Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder have different scent to choose from though I’m currently using Light Breeze the color blue plastic bottle while my sister uses the pink one which is Flower dream. In choosing deodorant powder it should not irritate or damage your skin and keeps you protected.

Block and White Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312711903930430/k2311a1127/11.27.09