Kellogg’s Coco Pops Crunchers  » Food  »
  • Serving Kellogg’s Coco Pops Crunchers seems to be the best choice as my kids love to eat these
  • That’s not bad and considering that they eat it without a fuss, I consider this to be a good value product

• by bethbarl

School mornings are always rush hours for me. I have to get up early to make sure that I prepare breakfast for everyone especially my kids who will be at least spending 6 hours in school before they could have something heavier such as lunch in their stomachs.

Serving Kellogg’s Coco Pops Crunchers seems to be the best choice as my kids love to eat these.

There are no debates whatsoever

at the breakfast table urging them to eat up breakfast so we could be on our way.

These crunchers are in a green box which is attractive for my kids as often they have informative/ fun things on it be it a contest, trivia facts or the cartoon characters of the latest Disney movie.

The cereals themselves are made from wheat and are laden with all sorts of vitamins and minerals.

I ...

• don’t doubt these claims as you can’t just put these nutritional facts without being approved by the right authorities.

Besides, Kellogg’s is a reputable brand, I do not believe I am giving poison to my kids.

These cereals are versatile because I can serve them with both warm or cold milk.

My kids also eat them as they are, with no milk for breakfast or even as a snack.

They love the

crunchiness and chocolatey taste of these cereals.

Each box costs about Pulas 21 or $ 3 which can last them 2-3 days.

That’s not bad and considering that they eat it without a fuss, I consider this to be a good value product.

It is easy to prepare, eat and saves me a lot of time in the mornings.

More importantly, I don’t feel guilty that I am sending my kids away on empty stomachs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272711903790430/k2311a1127/11.27.09