Kitchen Aid Blender  » Housewares  »
  • Unfortunately, these were not manufactured anymore, I decided to just upgrade my kitchen appliances a bit
  • I have heard a lot of good things about Kitchen Aid so I decided to buy it even if it was pricier than other brands of blenders
  • I was glad I found a website in South Africa with a Live Chat and a person who guided me through the tricky assembly which involved removing the shards of the broken jar, unscrewing the blades and putting the new jar in
  • I was impressed by this after sales service

• by bethbarl

I got this blender when my Oster finally gave up on me after 10 years. Not exactly as I could’ve just changed the blades which were worn out. The machine was working fine.

Unfortunately, these were not manufactured anymore, I decided to just upgrade my kitchen appliances a bit. I have heard a lot of good things about Kitchen Aid so I decided to buy it even if it was pricier

than other brands of blenders.

The base which held the glass jar certainly looked sturdy and very stable with its rubber. It does not mover or waver when the machine is in operation.

I chose also a glass jar as for me it looks nicer, easier to clean and is ecological. This blender works perfectly for me from making soups, mashing anything and even chopping up veggies and fruits.

It takes a few seconds ...

• to liquefy things which is very helpful to me as soups, for instance is an everyday fare in my household. I also use it to crush ice for drinks or even to mix cocktails.

Initially, I had problems to attach the new glass jar (the original jar broke as I put it in my checked-in luggage). I did not want to break or force the screws which held the blades in place.

I

was glad I found a website in South Africa with a Live Chat and a person who guided me through the tricky assembly which involved removing the shards of the broken jar, unscrewing the blades and putting the new jar in. I was impressed by this after sales service.

I am very satisfied with the way this blender performs, I am even thinking of using the same brand the next time any of my kitchen appliances retires.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532711903780430/k2311a1127/11.27.09