Certina Swiss Watch  » Watches  »
  • Unfortunately, it does not seem to be an intelligent one as if there are only 30 days in a month, it would continue to move to the 31st

• by bethbarl

This is my other favorire watch apart from my Gucci. My husband gave this to me (again) when I had difficulties changing the leather strap of the Gucci as it was very particular, thin with complicated screws and openings which held the strap.

The dial on the Certina watch is round with a gold background and has normal numbers to indicate the time along with a seconds hand.

Quite useful when I

have to time things by seconds.

It comes with a black leather strap which I always prefer over metal ones.

It looks to be a normal leather strap.

I do not think I would encounter problems to change it once it is worn out.

It is also water resistant and I do not have to worry that it will not work anymore when water falls on it especially when ...

• washing my hands or dishes.

It even has a date which I could use if I forgot what day it is.

Unfortunately, it does not seem to be an intelligent one as if there are only 30 days in a month, it would continue to move to the 31st.

I adjust it accordingly but just the same it does not make a difference.

It does not give the correct date anymore

2-3 days after I have adjusted it.

Otherwise, it tells the time accurately and is very comfortable to wear.

Like all Swiss watches, this one is also very sturdy and reliable, looks elegant on my slender wrist and is comfortable to wear.

My husband paid about $ 110 for this watch but it is well worth it and is one which I intend to enjoy for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642711903770430/k2311a1127/11.27.09