Air Stocking Perfect Fit leg makeup spray in Nude  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that it's become liberating now for me to wear skirts and show my skinny legs because this leg makeup allows me to hide scars and lighten my dark kneecaps
  • I just spray it on problem areas which I'd like to blur out and as promised, this totally hides skin imperfections at a convincing degree
  • Thus, I'll recommend it to everybody who has the same problems with their body insecurities

• by jhunie

The idea of wearing leg stockings to me sounds matronic. As an adult, I often find it embarrassing to bare my legs because of a few ugly scarring and especially the darkness on my knees just doesn’t look nice. Instead of wearing leg stockings, I’m more comfortable with donning pants or jeans basically to cover my legs. In my foolish desperation, I end up dabbing a few makeup concealers here and there whenever wearing skirts become mandatory. But now, baring my legs has become less daunting because of this ingenious invention called Air stockings which is developed for concealing leg imperfections.

Air stocking is a leg makeup spray that creates the illusion of flawless skin just like a concealer for the face. I love that it’s become liberating now for me to wear skirts and show my skinny legs because this leg makeup allows me to hide scars and lighten my dark kneecaps. I just spray

it on problem areas which I’d like to blur out and as promised, this totally hides skin imperfections at a convincing degree. It doesn’t totally mask out the area, but at a distance I can truly see my legs look considerably even toned and spotless while ugly scars become less noticeable at a glance. It’s more comfortable than a tangible pair of hosiery. Wearing this makes me feel smarter than those in leg stockings that I was able to discover such a useful form of body cosmetics.

I first made the mistake of buying the jewel variant which was too glitzy for my legs. I opted to try Perfect fit which absolutely gave me the satisfaction in bringing out an opaque coverage for my legs. Well, it takes a bit of skill to apply this on your legs. It can get a bit tricky to control the aerosol spray while following stringent instructions supplied on the ...

• packaging. As a rule, you need to shake the canister first 10 times vertically prior to spraying. You must spray it 20 centimeters away in circles but careful not too stay too long in one spot or you’ll spray it too much. Precision is highly required but eventually you’ll get used to it. The sprayed liquid may also stain articles if not careful enough.

The stocking-esque coverage lasts for a long time as long as it’s allowed to dry thoroughly. I often have to allow more than 3 minutes for it to really dry to make sure that it doesn’t smudge. The aerosol bottle diffuses just the right amount but like most aerosol sprays, need direct precision to apply. It’s like painting on your skin. I also find my self blending the emulsified liquid while it’s still wet on skin for a more desirable cover-up. Well, the aerosol can lasts for about 25

or more spraying cycles so I use it sparingly. Of course I apply it only when necessary or whenever I feel like wearing a dress or at special moments.

My skin is prone to allergies but evidently I haven’t had any clinical reactions with the air stocking. No redness or itching so far and hopefully it will continue to do so for my sensitive skin. It’s also important to know that this shouldn’t be applied to open wounds or scratches. It’s priced at 799 pesos or 16 dollars which isn’t bad. This is certainly a one-of-a-kind leg wonder far better than leg hosiery. I’m glad I’ve found this product for my legs and will continue to do so because of its effective and unique application.

Thus, I’ll recommend it to everybody who has the same problems with their body insecurities.

Karla Carr says :

Where can you find this? I bought 1 can don`t remember where and LOVED IT Cannot find it anywhere. Thanks, Karla

jhunie replies :

hi, I remember I bought mine in Essences Rustan`s. I`m quite sure that`s where I bought it. Good luck hunting down this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312711903730430/k2311a1127/11.27.09