Tattoo prepaid broadband
  • I think Tattoo is not really effective in all areas except for downtown areas where signal is excellent for both networks
  • But I don't think this is suited for me especially in the place where I lived right now which has a bad signal of Globe

• by Joyce

Tattoo prepaid is another plug-in USB powered by Globe telecommunication as a tool to connect to the internet using a personal computer anywhere. I started using this gadget just this morning because I wanna find out if the signal is okay in my place right now as my smartbro plug-in USB was borrowed by my friend.

Well, I find this prepaid broadband satisfactory because my searches is fast and the connection is somewhat stable. I am working right now

on several sites to increase my online earnings before the month of November ends next week and Tattoo prepaid is quite working well.

But I encountered few troubles, like when I download music, I have to wait for several minutes to fully open the music and when I check my emails it seems the site gone into sleep that I started freaking out. I think Tattoo is not really effective in all areas except for downtown areas where signal ...

• is excellent for both networks.

I am catching my time as I only loaded few amounts, but it seems I cannot fully work on my tasks in the internet as it runs very slow. But on the other hand, Tattoo has high speed when I positioned outside our house on the elevated area of the balcony. But this is not really ideal for me as I have so many things to do in the internet like doing research, writing

and participating in any forums. I have a very delayed and limited action on the internet that my time is over before I could finish number of discussions in forum.

In general, Tattoo prepaid broadband is ideal only to areas which had a good signal of globe and with no rival tower of other networks. But I don’t think this is suited for me especially in the place where I lived right now which has a bad signal of Globe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212711903660430/k2311a1127/11.27.09