Rexall Essential Minerals, Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc, Product # 44555-02B  » Medicine  »
  • Rexall Essential Minerals Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc Product # 44555-02B I bought a 60 count bottle of this mineral supplement by Rexall when I found them on sale for two dollars at my local Dollar General Store
  • So, I thought this might be a good alternative
  • But I like this combination for daily usage
  • If you take them as recommended like I do, it will only cost about four dollars a month

• by puddytat101

Rexall Essential Minerals Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc Product # 44555-02B

I bought a 60 count bottle of this mineral supplement by Rexall when I found them on sale for two dollars at my local Dollar General Store. They can be purchased at other places too like Rite Aid, Kroger, Walgreens and most large grocery stores. I bought them because I thought they would be good for bones and teeth. I used to take just calcium pills but began developing calcium deposits on the heels of my feet. This is very painful if you walk concrete floors for 12 hour shifts at work. So, I thought

this might be a good alternative.

As it turns out, I’ve been taking these faithfully for nearly a month now. I consume two tablets before I go to work and two more after work. That’s two tablets every twelve hours. They do seem like they have helped. My heels don’t ache nearly as bad as they used to but I am still getting the calcium I need daily. I make for it in milk consumption. I love milk.

If you are older, you might need more calcium. Or if you don’t drink a lot of milk, you might need more calcium. But I like this combination ...

• for daily usage. It seems to be enough for someone who is relatively active in life. If you take colds easily in the winter, these will help you with that as well. I take allergy medication as well and have not suffered any side effects. I am quite happy with this product so far. It seems to give me a little bit of pep as well.

According to the bottle, calcium is a large constituent of teeth and bones. It also aids in nerve function, contraction of muscles and better cardiovascular health. There is 333mg in each tablet. Magnesium (167mg) also aids in healthy bones

and strong teeth. It also regulates calcium flow within cells. Zinc (17mg) is good for cell function as well. It’s needed for normal metabolism and helps to create an overall healthy immune system. Zinc is a cofactor of over two hundred enzymes, including enzymes active in DNA and RNA production processes.

I give this product a rating of 8 because it’s the right combination of essential mineral supplements for a great price. If you take them as recommended like I do, it will only cost about four dollars a month. It’s well worth it for a healthy lifestyle on a budget.

Manufactured by Rexall Sundown, Incorporated Boca Raton, FL 33487

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262511903330430/k2311a1125/11.25.09