Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bouncer  » Baby care  »
  • I do not much care for the look of this bouncer, I like more sedate looking bouncers, but this one has all the features our babies seem to like
  • Our problem was that the toys are fun looking, and in an attempt to grab them, our baby pulled herself into a sit and then tipped it
  • I do still recommend this bouncer, I think all bouncers have the same issue
  • I enjoyed the two music options of music or sounds
  • The cover is bright and in my opinion ugly, but it isn't too hard to take off or put back on and it is machine washable, my daughter spent hours in this when she was little and had some spit up issues so I had to wash mine all the time

• by mamajess

I got the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bouncer for my second baby because with my first child we owned the Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer and were very happy with it. This bouncer is very similar, but I now own the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Swing and this matches it. I do not much care for the look of this bouncer, I like more sedate looking bouncers, but this one has all the features our babies seem to like.

The features of this bouncer: *4 selections of music and sounds including waves, brook, and rain or lullabies to soothe baby.

*Seat cover is removable and machine washable and has an

ocean theme.

*Seat has an easy to use harness to keep baby in place.

*The toy bar can be either baby or parent activated.

*The toy bar has a tank with swimming fish, bubbles, colored lights and music.

*Light weight and easy to carry from room to room.

*Toy bar is removable and has multiple textures.

*For use from birth to 25 pounds or when baby can sit up unassisted.

*Requires 4 D batteries.

If you have ever seen the Fisher Price Rainforest bouncer, you will be familiar with the ocean wonders one. They are made on the same frame and do not fold up for travel or storage but are ...

• light enough you can carry them around. They both have the same flaw common in bouncers, if you use them with a baby who can sit up they can easily tip over. They tell you not to do this in the manual, but the first time they do it, if they are not strapped in, they will hit the floor, so make sure they are always strapped in. Our problem was that the toys are fun looking, and in an attempt to grab them, our baby pulled herself into a sit and then tipped it. I do still recommend this bouncer, I think all bouncers have the
        same issue.

I have been very happy with this bouncer. We used it a lot and did not go through nearly as many batteries as you would think. I enjoyed the two music options of music or sounds. I did not find the music annoying as I usually do. The cover is bright and in my opinion ugly, but it isn’t too hard to take off or put back on and it is machine washable, my daughter spent hours in this when she was little and had some spit up issues so I had to wash mine all the time. It won’t take more than a minute to take it off, and it does wipe down well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542511903310430/k2311a1125/11.25.09