Witor’s Chocolate candy Orange
  • In my opinion chocolate and orange go great together, especially if the chocolate is dark
  • A few days ago a friend came to visit me and she brought me a present she knows that I like sweets, especially chocolate so she bought me Witor’s Chocolate Candy party confection
  • It is called party confection because it has the shape of bottle of champagne and it is wrapped in the similar way so at first I thought she brought me a bottle of champagne
  • The candy is really delicious, hard when you bite it but very soft and creamy inside it literally melts in your mouth

• by lorelai

In my opinion chocolate and orange go great together, especially if the chocolate is dark. A few days ago a friend came to visit me and she brought me a present she knows that I like sweets, especially chocolate so she bought me Witor’s Chocolate Candy party confection.

It is called party confection because it has the shape of

bottle of champagne and it is wrapped in the similar way so at first I thought she brought me a bottle of champagne.

Anyway, in the bottle there are several different chocolate candies and one of them is made of dark chocolate filled with dark chocolate cream with orange.

The candy is really delicious, hard when you bite it ...

• but very soft and creamy inside it literally melts in your mouth.

It is rather sweet but also sour because of the orange and in the hard of it you are going to find a piece of delicious chocolate.

Each candy is wrapped separately in its own wrapping.

The wrapping is golden with orange shades and has slices of

oranges on it and of course, read and white Witor’s logo.

I really like these candies, they look and taste delicious but it doesn’t last for long because they are rather small.

They look like every other chocolate candy, like a small cupola but I must say that I haven’t eaten such a good chocolate candy in a while.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272511903260430/k2311a1125/11.25.09