Aim Toaster  » Housewares  »
  • I wanted to get a similar type of appliance which had both a toaster and oven function but I could not find one

• by bethbarl

When my Tefal toaster and oven broke down, I had no choice but to get another one from the local shops. I wanted to get a similar type of appliance which had both a toaster and oven function but I could not find one.

As I need a toaster more than a mini-oven, I settled for the Aim Toaster.

I chose this one even though this brand

is unknown to me because it was not so expensive and can hold between 4-6 pieces of bread, depending on the size of the bread.

The others in the shop did not.

I use a toaster so often (at least 6 times a day) that I need one which can at least toast a higher number of bread.

Besides, I wanted an upgrade from my really ...

• old appliance which could only make 2 toasts at one time.

As any toaster machine should be, this is very easy to use.

I just put in the bread and choose my setting from 1-6, with one being the lowest (light toasts) and 8 as the highest.

It churns toasts very quickly in less than 2 minutes.

If I feel that my toast starts to burn then

/> I can press the stop button and the toast would pop up.

It has also a removable tray under which collects all the crumbs from the bread and which I can easily clean.

Altogether, I am very satisfied with this product and I even want to bring it back to Europe with the exception that its plug is not compatible with the ones we have back there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532511903150430/k2311a1125/11.25.09