Fritel Professional Fryer  » Housewares  »
  • What I like about it the most is that it is very easy to clean and maintain

• by bethbarl

This is a better fryer compared to my old one which was a Philips. It has a sleek design and comes in 3 major pieces (excluding lid and basket) – the heating rod, the stainless case and the frying pot.

Having a fryer in my kitchen has helped me in making French fries a breeze and done in a

professional way.

The chips come out crispy, crunchy and not soggy, full of oil.

This fryer has 3 different heat settings from 150, 170 and 190 degrees C.

These temperatures are suitable for making not only French fries but also other deep fried stuff such as chicken, shrimps, fish, even tempura.

The results are outstanding – crisp, tasty ...

• fried foods.

What I like about it the most is that it is very easy to clean and maintain.

I just put the fryer basket, the pots in the dishwasher and grease is removed.

Although it uses a lot of oil (up to 2 liters), I do not need to change oil every time I use it.

I just

top it off when the oil level becomes too low and after about 10 uses, I change and throw the used oil away.

Overall, this is a good fryer because it fries foods for as little as 15 minutes with good results, is easy to clean and use.

This is another kitchen appliance which made my life easier.

Lenny Rachman says :

re : What I like about it the most is that it is very easy to clean and maintain
    Hi,

i have deep fryer brand FRITEL PROFESIONAL, so one of the plastic at the body was damage,that plastic for connection the current, where can i get that parts?
    I really need this parts.

thanks.

Regards,

Lenny Rachman

Galega says :

Plastic can’t be used for making connection of the current. It doesn’t allow conduction of electricity and hence used at the outer layer to help user use the product without any problem. Needless to say, it is vital for the security. You have not mentioned the extent of the damage. However, I think you can get it done at any local electrical maintenance and repairing shop. If the entire covering has gotten damaged, then consult Fritel for a new one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532511903140430/k2311a1125/11.25.09