Philips Cassette Recorder AZ1505  » Electronics  »
  • I got this cassette recorder when I wanted to have a bit of music and listen to the news while I am doing chores in the kitchen
  • However, it needs a microphone to record voice content

• by bethbarl

I got this cassette recorder when I wanted to have a bit of music and listen to the news while I am doing chores in the kitchen. I did not want to use my MP3 player nor my Walkman which still works until this day.

I can live without a television but not without any music.

It plays CDs even rewritable ones,

cassettes and has an FM/AM radio.

As with any simple cassette recorder, this is an easy gadget to operate.

I just load my desired audio material and press the play button.

Having a remote control also makes it simple for me to control the volume and even switch audio sources from CD to radio or cassette.

The sound is clear and ...

• powerful but not loud enough to make the whole house shake and rattle with its noise.

It is just enough for the kitchen and study where I also like to hear music while working on the computer.

I can even program about 40 radio stations with its pre-set functions which makes it trouble-free to switch radio channels.

It has also a

recording function and I sometimes use it to record songs directly from the radio.

However, it needs a microphone to record voice content.

Another downside is, I can only load 1 CD at a time and unless I have a recorded CD which contains at least 15 songs, this can be a hassle.

Otherwise, I am satisfied with its audio output and functionality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162511903130430/k2311a1125/11.25.09