Herbal Essences Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using Herbal Essences off and on for about five years and I love their new line of products
  • Also, I think their new method of advertisement is much more appropriate and able to reach a wider audience
  • I recommend this conditioner because it has worked well on my hair which is normally dry and frizzy

• by Karen Hall
      I have been using Herbal Essences off and on for about five years and I love their new line of products. Their conditioner works quite well and it doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily.

Also, it responds well to heat styling or other hair care products.

The new design may throw customers off but it is ultimately a way to let customers know that Herbal Essences has a new style of product as well.

In the past, I have been displeased with certain Herbal Essences products such as spray gel and hair ...

• spray.

However, I have found the new line of conditioner and shampoo to work effectively and smell wonderful.

Also, I think their new method of advertisement is much more appropriate and able to reach a wider audience.

The new product comes in a teal green

container and can often be purchased on sale with its partner shampoo product.

I recommend this conditioner because it has worked well on my hair which is normally dry and frizzy.

Also, many conditioners can weigh hair down, but this one simply moisturizes and takes away the frizzies!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130990310630/k2311a093/9.3.06