Lopis Budgie Seed
  • My daughter loves birds and wanted me to buy some bird food so when I went shopping I bought the Lopis Everything for Pet Budgie Seed
  • I sometimes put cooked grains such as rice and vegetables in the bird house for variety and to avoid that these birds massacre my flower and vegetable plots
  • The disadvantage with this product is if I buy the package that’s just 1kg product in plastic, it’s a little difficult to pour the seeds because I tend to spill a lot of the product
  • Cartons are the best packaging for me apart from the fact that they are more environment friendly

• by bethbarl

My daughter loves birds and wanted me to buy some bird food so when I went shopping I bought the Lopis Everything for Pet Budgie Seed . It is a “nutritionally selected blend” of seeds for birds.

I do not keep birds as pets but my garden is full of wonderful birds flying around looking for food and water.

There are woodpeckers, pigeons, weavers and so many other brightly colored ones.

This bird seed

which I put in a birdhouse is eaten fast by them.

It is such a joy to watch them devour the bird seeds or waddle in the bird fountain.

I sometimes put cooked grains such as rice and vegetables in the bird house for variety and to avoid that these birds massacre my flower and vegetable plots.

It comes in different packaging, size and weight such as the Budgie seeds,

• Love bird seeds and lots of others.

I also buy bird gravel which serves as the birds’ vitamins.

I believe this product is very good because the seeds provide iron, iodine and other essential elements necessary to promote bright plumage and will keep my adopted birds healthy.

pour the seeds because I tend to spill a lot of the product.

Cartons are the best packaging for me apart from the fact that they are more environment friendly.

Overall, this product is a good value product because I get a good amount of bird seeds for a reasonable price.

The birds seem to like them as they are always gone.

I’ll keep buying it to keep both my daughter and the birds happy.

Hedri says :

If Lopis products are so good, why did I just see Budgie seed in a Lopis Canary Seed Container this week? WTF I am disgusted that one can not trust the label on products these days, luckily I know what the seeds are supposed to look like

Margaret Bristow says :

I will never buy Lopis bird seed again. I bought a packet of Mixed Parrot seed last week and the food was absolutely filthy. There was so much dirt and dust in the packet which made up more of the weight of the packet than the food. I always thought Lopis was a good brand of bird - it may have been in the past but it’s certainly not anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292511903090430/k2311a1125/11.25.09