• I enjoyed reading it and would love to share my experience with you
  • It is written in a very clear and easy to understand language, which I found a pleasure to read
  • I think that this method of explaining the self-deception box problem and how to handle it, is very good
  • Leadership and Self-Deception makes me better understand this problem and search for similar patterns in my own life
  • I highly recommend the Leadership and Self-Deception - Breaking Out Of The Box book

• by cool

I would like to share with you my impressions of reading the excellent book “Leadership and Self-Deception - Breaking Out Of The Box” by The Arbiger Institution. I enjoyed reading it and would love to share my experience with you.

I truly believe that this book is both

an important and wonderful read. It is written in a very clear and easy to understand language, which I found a pleasure to read.

“Leadership and Self-Deception” is all about the dangers of self-deception, how it can cause people to be inside a “box” and how to break free. I really like the fact that it is very thought provoking. It certainly caused me to think!

Another advantage that I have found in this book is the fact that it tells us a story about a manager in a major cooperation. It lays out everyday examples ...

of dealing with the “box”, both in his personal and professional life.

I think that this method of explaining the self-deception “box” problem and how to handle it, is very good. “Leadership and Self-Deception” makes me better understand this problem and search for similar patterns in my own

life.

I highly recommend the “Leadership and Self-Deception - Breaking Out Of The Box” book. I think that many people can enjoy reading it and it can really help them change their lives for the better. I will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172511903010430/k2311a1125/11.25.09