Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • But, nudes can be boring and I was ecstatic when a friend of mine gave me this Rouge Allure lipstick by Chanel in a similar classic red to the one I used to wear
  • I know how good the quality of Chanel lipsticks are from previous experience but I had not used the Rouge Allure before and the quality is absolutely top notch
  • It must be said that the packaging is absolutely gorgeous too and so if you are stuck for a present for a woman in your life this would delight most women I think
  • Chanel claims that this will give strong, moisturizing color with a ‘second skin texture’ and they talk about it as though it is the best ever aphrodisiac, calling it ‘the essential ally of your allure’
  • I like the way it fades evenly too when it does start to wear off after a couple of hours

• by jeanne71

I used to wear a classic red Chanel lipstick back in my twenties but since I have got older I always go for nude colors. But, nudes can be boring and I was ecstatic when a friend of mine gave me this Rouge Allure lipstick by Chanel in a similar classic red to the one I used to wear. This is the one called ‘Passion’.

I had a look on the website and there are loads of different shades available so I must try some of their lovely brown shades. I am sure you would find a color that

suits you from the range.

I know how good the quality of Chanel lipsticks are from previous experience but I had not used the Rouge Allure before and the quality is absolutely top notch. It must be said that the packaging is absolutely gorgeous too and so if you are stuck for a present for a woman in your life this would delight most women I think.

It just makes you feel so special. I am not the most girlie woman ever but this has delighted me.

Chanel claims that this will give strong, moisturizing color with a ...

• ‘second skin texture’ and they talk about it as though it is the best ever aphrodisiac, calling it ‘the essential ally of your allure’.

Firstly, the packaging is black with a gold base with the CC logo, which you click like a pen to release the lipstick and which makes a very satisfying clicking sound that you will enjoy.

A beautiful detail is ‘Chanel’ etched into the actual lipstick. It glides on smoothly because the consistency of it is beautifully smooth and light, giving a good strong color.

It is glossy in appearance and so my lips look shiny but

it is not sticky. My lips feel beautifully moisturized which is a feature I need in a lipstick.

As for lasting power it is pretty good, depending on how many drinks I have had! I like the way it fades evenly too when it does start to wear off after a couple of hours. You can tell this is a high quality lipstick and you should either treat yourself or buy it as a present that should be well received.

As I say, I will be checking out the other colors in the range I am so pleased with this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312511902980430/k2311a1125/11.25.09