Kingdom Hearts 1 PlayStation 2 Game
  • I was drawn into the story because it was so interesting and unlike anything I’d ever heard before
  • The levels are fun and challenging and I like how you might have to go back to a world more than once to further the storyline
  • This game is so fun, I played it for weeks, I also leve the voice acting, and I found it to be very entertaining

• by ReViewMeMedia

Kingdom Hearts for the PlayStation 2 takes two very different things and puts them together, and they’re two things you would never dream of putting together: the wildly popular Final Fantasy Role Playing Game franchise and Walt Disney’s animated cannon. Disney and Final Fantasy together in one game seems impossible but somehow it works into an entertaining cohesive story, deep and immersive your mind will be blown away with one twist after another.

You play the character of Sora, a boy who lives on an Island with his friends Riku and Kairi, they all want to go visit other worlds so they build a raft to do so, then the night before they leave, the island is torn

apart by evil creatures called the Heartless and Sora is taken to another world where he learns that he is the Keyblade Master and that he wields a weapon that he uses to defeat the Heartless. Sora meets Donald and Goofy who are searching for King Mickey, who is investigating why many worlds are disappearing. Sora, Donald and Goofy set out on a journey across various Disney worlds in search of Riku and Kairi.

I love this game; it’s one of my favorite RPGs that I’ve ever played. I was hesitant at first to get into it because I’d never played a Final Fantasy game before. I wasn’t sure how it would work out. I ...

• was blown out of the water when the Opening started. I was drawn into the story because it was so interesting and unlike anything I’d ever heard before. The gameplay is fun, it’s so easy, the controls are simple and you don’t have to think about complicated button combos to finish off the Heartless, you can customize your controls so they work for you. The levels are fun and challenging and I like how you might have to go back to a world more than once to further the storyline. This game is so fun, I played it for weeks, I also leve the voice acting, and I found it to be very entertaining.
        This game has one of the most ambitious casts ever assembled, many of the voice actors are well-known actors include Haley Joel Osment as Sora, David Gallagher as Riku, and Hayden Panettiere as Kairi. Disney was sure to cast either voices from the animated feature or the voice actor or actress from the TV series of several well-known franchises. All their hard work paid off with a spectacular game that I still love to play even after I’ve put it away, I’ll eventually pull it out again. A great game for everyone, kids and adults will enjoy Kingdom Hearts, it’s a magical journey that begins the moment you put it in your PlayStation 2.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282511902960430/k2311a1125/11.25.09