Memorex IMove stereo with AM/FM Radio
  • I bought the Memorex IMove stereo with AM/FM Radio at Target a few years ago and thoroughly enjoy the product
  • The radio on the Memorex iMove is decent but unfortunately I don’t have good reception in my room and I can hear static on the radio whenever I try to listen to it using the Move AM/FM stereo

• by ReViewMeMedia

I bought the Memorex IMove stereo with AM/FM Radio at Target a few years ago and thoroughly enjoy the product. It works very well as an iPod stereo and the sound is crisp and clear. However, if the volume is turned up above 10 it sounds distorted and makes the stereo rattle. The iPod stays securely attached to the player after it is inserted into a designated docking station that is included with the unit.

The docking stations included range from the iPod Mini, the iPod fourth and fifth generation, the iPod Photo, iPod with Color Display, and the first and second generation iPod Nano. Docking Stations can be mailed to you by contacting the Memorex Website and asking for the docking station required for your iPod.

The radio on the Memorex iMove is decent but unfortunately I don’t have good reception in my room and I can hear static on the radio whenever I ...

• try to listen to it using the Move AM/FM stereo. The only time I ever have good reception on it is if I’m touching the antenna, other than that, the reception for the radio is mediocre. The remote that is included works well and it’s easy to change the volume, the songs and search for stations on the radio.

Overall, the iMove is a decent product that functions better for playing your iPod than it is for playing

the radio. It comes with a detailed manual that gives clear, concise instructions. I also like the fact that the iMove is portable and will run on 8 ‘D’ batteries. It’s a good product but has imperfections that hamper its performance. It costs about $250 and is very durable. The Memorex iMove with AM/FM Radio is a good product to use to take your music on the go or if you want to play your iPod in your house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162511902810330/k2311a1125/11.25.09