Jobstreet.com  » Job  »
  • What I like about this site is that the interface is simple and easy to understand
  • But I’ve noticed that these ads tend to be highly specialized

• by tsimon

Jobstreet. com is currently one of my go-to websites for job hunting. What I like about this site is that the interface is simple and easy to understand.

It also has good articles offering advice on improving your career, doing well in the workplace and other work-related issues. As a job hunter, I like the way the website lists the job ads.

There’s a special shout-out on those

with low applications, which can help if you want to be the big fish in the small pond. But I’ve noticed that these ads tend to be highly specialized.

Jobstreet. com also went through the trouble of creating a cover letter template that opens up when you click on “apply now.

” This template works on Safari, which is my browser of choice. This feature makes it easy for ...

• me to submit and I don’t risk the mistake of forgetting to include the job ad code.

The resume attachment uploads pretty well, too. The really fun thing is that I don’t even have to register or become a member to enjoy this feature!

The search cookies are easy to use.

I find it easy to narrow down my options. And the list is very easy to

read.

The fonts are big enough for laptop screens. But what I don’t really get is that the list of job categories is not alphabetical.

It looks rather random to me. Also, the options are pretty slim.

I usually go to the marketing, journalism and education lists and they tend to be rather short. I’m not quite happy that there are not a lot of advertisers/ employers placing ads here.

Jobstreet.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62511902790330/k2311a1125/11.25.09