Bangkok International Airport
Bangkok, Thailand
  • I found the customer service representatives at Bangkok International Airport to be helpful and friendly on a confusing and lengthy journey
  • The Thai people were wonderful, sweet, and patient and I enjoyed my brief stay in the Bangkok International Airport
  • The bathroom facilities are a little worse than Taipei, however, there are definitely Western toilets and appropriate accomodations

• by Karen Hall
      Get ready for a busy and bustling airport if you are headed to Bangkok anytime soon. It is a place where cultures of many different countries and ethnicities are seated side by side waiting for a bus and/or plane.

I found the customer service representatives at

Bangkok International Airport to be helpful and friendly on a confusing and lengthy journey.

I was rerouted to Bangkok due to a typhoon and several other delayed flights.

It was a little difficult to find the proper gate, however, there were many signs in English and ...

• there were several other passengers who were in the same ‘boat’ as I.

The gates are quite close together and it was difficult to distinguish which gate was boarding when, so be sure to be extra careful attention.

I also asked the information desk for help

often and made sure that I had not missed my flight.

The Thai people were wonderful, sweet, and patient and I enjoyed my brief stay in the Bangkok International Airport.

The bathroom facilities are a little worse than Taipei, however, there are definitely Western toilets and appropriate accomodations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4030990270530/k2311a093/9.3.06