GUM Butlerweave Extra Large Size Floss 183M 200YD  » Health  »
  • I bought two pieces of the GUM Butlerweave floss three months ago, and up to now, November 24, 2009, I haven’t even finished the first one
  • I hardly noticed that it’s unwaxed, because I used to prefer, waxed dental floss since I thought it catches more food particles trapped in the mouth

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I bought two pieces of the GUM Butlerweave floss three months ago, and up to now, November 24, 2009, I haven’t even finished the first one. It was on sale, two for $6 at the local London Drugs in the London Station in Surrey, so I took advantage.

I’m glad I made a decision, because first of all, this is such a

long lasting dental floss. It lasts and lasts. Secondly, the string is tough, too, it never breaks, unless of course you force it to.

It’s so handy to use, since the string is enclosed in a sanitary, enclosed plastic container that I can take with me anywhere. I floss every day, so I can’t live without this one. Something ...

• is always stuck in my teeth, and Butlerweave does the trick for me.

It works even in the tightest areas between my teeth. I hardly noticed that it’s unwaxed, because I used to prefer, waxed dental floss since I thought it catches more food particles trapped in the mouth. But I now realize I was wrong, it doesn’t really make

any difference, so long as I’m using this special weave.

For those who care a lot about oral health, I tell you this is it. Don’t go for any other brand. This really works for me, who’s so picky with his teeth. You won’t regret it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342411902390730/k2311a1124/11.24.09