Best Buy Old Cheddar Cheese 0.473 kg.
  • I bought this block Best Buy old cheddar cheese from the Safeway superstore on November 21, 2009 for just $6.49
  • The regular price was $8.47, so I was glad I decided to shop at Safeway on that day
  • I would recommend it to the health-conscious mom who only wants the best for her kids
  • I would definitely buy this product again
  • But the effort is well worth it in my opinion

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I bought this block Best Buy old cheddar cheese from the Safeway superstore on November 21, 2009 for just $6.49. The regular price was $8.47, so I was glad I decided to shop at Safeway on that day.

This is the first time I bought this brand of cheddar cheese, but so far so good. I’m still halfway through finishing it. I’d already used it as spread for six bagels I bought recently.

It’s tastes so good to put on

a toasted bagel, it enhances the flavor of the bread. Best of all, it’s not salty, and more on the light side of cheddar, which is what works best for me.

Of course, it’s not the melting type. But once you put it on a just toasted bagel, it sticks to it, helping me enjoy every bite of my morning bagel. I looked at the nutritional level and it looks healthy, too.

The whole block contains about eight ...

• percent of my daily requirement for vitamin A, and 18 percent of my body’s calcium needs. Not bad for a real tasty cheddar!

I’m glad I bought this one and not the soft or the quick melt ones. Those taste like there’s some burnt rubber in them, but this solid cube cheddar just doesn’t have this after taste. And of course, it’s way less salty, too.

kids. It not only tastes good, it is very healthy, too. I would definitely buy this product again.

I just hope it would be on sale again when I return to my favorite Safeway store. It’s hard to cut when it just came from the fridge, so I have to be rather careful with slicing it. But the effort is well worth it in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272411902360730/k2311a1124/11.24.09