American Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I have found no wrongs with American Airlines and would recommend them as a carrier
  • Like most airlines, they are a business and are looking for the best way to serve the customer in a simple and achievable way

• by Karen Hall
      I have flown American Airlines several times, both as a child and an adult. I have always been fairly satisfied with customer service, food, and comfort.

As a child, I especially appreciated the way I was treated.

In fact, I

still have toys and coloring books that were gifts from American Airlines.

The staff also ensures that patrons are comfortable and are well taken care of.

I have found no wrongs with American Airlines and would recommend them as a carrier.

...

• However, for cross country flights they are currently charging for refreshments, so it may be best to bring your own along to cut down on additional expense.

Also, American Airlines is a little limited as far as their destinations.

They do

offer a fairly simple frequent flyer plan and I have found their staff to be fairly helpful, although not always completely courteous.

Like most airlines, they are a business and are looking for the best way to serve the customer in a simple and achievable way.

American Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4030990220530/k2311a093/9.3.06