Lancôme Vernis Nail Polish in Pure Gold  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to ask my friend, who is the biggest fashionista that I know, and someone who is up on everything new to do with beauty products
  • Let’s just say, I love this nail polish
  • Yes, it is a lot more expensive than I usually pay for nail colour, but if it really lasts this long, than I would call that extremely cost efficient as far as value for dollar
  • I would highly recommend that anyone who wants to add some glamour and sparkle to their wardrobe, or for a special, dressy occasion should buy Lancôme Vernis Nail Polish in Pure Gold

• by Jessie Bahrey

Now that the holiday season is fast-approaching, I was looking for a few beauty products that would add a bit of sparkle for the holiday parties and festivities, and get me out of a rut of neutral colours. I decided to ask my friend, who is the biggest fashionista that I know, and someone who is up on everything new to do with beauty products. I asked her what I could do to add a sparkle to my makeup and cosmetics routine for special occasions. She right away offered to lend me a new nail polish that she had purchased for my first holiday event, and I eagerly accepted the offer.

The weekend before I

was going to attend the ballet, my friend dropped off at my apartment her bit of sparkle for me to try out for the dressy occasion. Lancôme Vernis is what it was called, and the shade was Pure Gold. For just a nail polish, the bottle is very high-end and even luxurious-looking, with a silver top and clear bottle, and the Lancôme symbol on the front. The shade is gorgeous, and really looked like specs of gold in the bottle, very sparkly and rich-looking. I was a bit worried about just how sparkly and bright it would be on my nails, because I rarely wear anything but clear polish, and I also didn’t want my ...

• nails to be the only thing people saw on me. However, I needn’t have worried. Let’s just say, I love this nail polish. When I first stroked it on, it was bright, but by the time I had finished all of my nails, I was loving it. It was not at all too sparkly, but shiny enough. It was almost translucent, and really did look like tiny pearls of gold flecks.

It went perfectly with my little black dress, but it also did not look too out of place the next day for work. I didn’t want to take it off! In fact, it actually lasted longer than any other nail polish I have used,

so it is also durable and of a very high quality. Yes, it is a lot more expensive than I usually pay for nail colour, but if it really lasts this long, than I would call that extremely cost efficient as far as value for dollar. I may get some of this myself, or maybe try another shade soon. I would highly recommend that anyone who wants to add some glamour and sparkle to their wardrobe, or for a special, dressy occasion should buy Lancôme Vernis Nail Polish in Pure Gold.

Lancôme Vernis in Pure Gold is available in Canada at Lacombe counters at The Bay and Sears for $21. I am sure it is less expensive in the U.S.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312411902190730/k2311a1124/11.24.09