Brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid  » Medicine  »
  • She said that it comes in three sizes, small, medium and large, and it cost her $17 for a two-week supply (14 one-use breathing aids)
  • According to the enclosed information, this medication works because it addressed the core problem of snoring-the nasal passages have tissue that vibrates when you breathe when they are restricted
  • I would recommend them to snorers, or even to those spouses who are disturbed by snoring

• by Jessie Bahrey

My husband snores and it drives me crazy. Although is not terrible every night, it is enough to wake me up and keep me awake many nights of the week. There is also no discerning pattern to it either; it does not seem to depend on food, allergies, colds or any other possible contributing factor. On a recent trip to the US, my mom found a product that she thought might be of use

to my husband, called brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid, and she brought it home for us. She said that it comes in three sizes, small, medium and large, and it cost her $17 for a two-week supply (14 one-use breathing aids). When my mom gave me the package, I opened it so I could read the information pamphlet inside to find out what made this item different from the nasal strips that my husband uses but hates (and they don’t work well either!).

According to the enclosed information, this medication works because it addressed the core problem of snoring-the nasal passages have tissue that vibrates when you breathe when they are restricted. These breathing aids work by opening up these passageways and supporting the tissue, thereby stopping the vibrating. The brez aids fit inside the nasal passages (there is a step-by-step instructions on how to insert them), and are ...

• Brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid
      soft, comfortable and clinically proven. They are also latex-free, and adhesive-free. I relayed all of this information to my husband that night, and he reluctantly gave it a try; reluctant because he was unsure about how comfortable it would be to stick something up his nose.

Inserting the brez was not difficult at all, and my husband said that he hardly felt them at all. That night, I didn’t wake up because of any snoring,

and when I did wake up, I heard my husband breathing easily, with no loud snoring or even heavy breathing. They really do work, I am sure of that. I would recommend them to snorers, or even to those spouses who are disturbed by snoring. However, while they do seem to work, they can get pretty expensive, at just under $40 for a month’s supply, so that would be the only down-side to brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid.

Brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262411902180730/k2311a1124/11.24.09