Andrex Toilet Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • One of the items she always included for me was a roll of Andrex Toilet Tissue and I noticed that it would last me all week, the same time as the four pack of economy toilet tissue that I would usually buy myself
  • The last time I bought Andrex I paid £1 for a pack of two rolls and these are likely to last me two weeks so cheap toilet tissue is false economy

• by jeanne71

Back when I was a poor student, my mother used to give me a doggie bag every weekend when I went to visit her because she felt sorry for me trying to survive on such low money. One of the items she always included for me was a roll of Andrex Toilet Tissue and I noticed that it would last me all week, the same time as the four

pack of economy toilet tissue that I would usually buy myself.

Andrex Toilet Tissue rolls are big and fluffy and very luxurious compared to those economy rolls so I realized that I was being rough on my bottom and for no economical benefit! The last time I bought Andrex I paid £1 for a pack of two rolls and these are likely to last me two weeks so ...

• cheap toilet tissue is false economy!

Andrex produce different varieties of toilet tissue such as quilted or even with pictures of puppies on (the Andrex advertising campaign of course features a Golden Labrador puppy playing around with the tissue roll thus showing how strong it is).

I am only familiar with the original toilet tissue and that is very absorbent and soft as it is.

The packet describes it

as soft, strong and long which it is.

As I say, the roll is quite bulky which shows how much toilet tissue you get for your money.

These Andrex rolls must be twice the size of the economy paper I used to buy.

Andrex may seem more expensive than other brands but it really is worth it as you will see, it will go a lot further than other brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532411902130730/k2311a1124/11.24.09