Cloverhill Bakery - Raspberry Long John Cake  » Food  »
1.5
  • I know that if I knew how to make something like this at home, the pastries would have a much rich raspberry flavor than what they have now
  • The cake was fluffy and light and that is the best kind in my opinion
  • The reason I like fluffy and light cake is because it has a pleasant texture when I put it in my mouth and when it hits my stomach, it does not fill up my stomach
  • For that reason, I will definitely be avoiding this pastry and I do not recommend it either

• by GenesisOne

The Cloverhill Bakery - Raspberry Long John Cake is my least favorite of the three flavor varieties available. Unlike the strawberry and lemon flavors, I personally find very little taste in these pastries.

The raspberry flavoring seems to be pretty insignificant.

raspberry flavor than what they have now.

Heating these pastries up in the microwave does help some, although not nearly enough to justify a second purchase.

While I was not able to enjoy the flavor, at least I was able to enjoy the texture this cake had to offer.

The cake was fluffy and light and that is the best kind in ...

• my opinion.

The reason I like fluffy and light cake is because it has a pleasant texture when I put it in my mouth and when it hits my stomach, it does not fill up my stomach.

This type of cake is ideal for dessert after a meal, even if you think you might not have room for it! Even still, regardless

/> of how soft and fluffy this cake is, that does not change the fact that it really does not taste all that good.

It does not have a bad taste, I would just say it is more of a nonexistent taste.

For that reason, I will definitely be avoiding this pastry and I do not recommend it either.

What raspberry flavor is there will disappoint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272411901960630/k2311a1124/11.24.09