Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I love the packaging of this perfume, the bottle is one of a kind with rainbow like colors at the neck of the bottle

• by bethbarl

This is a perfume which I have used but which is no longer on my dresser as I have used it so often and is now empty. It is on my list for Christmas shopping at the Duty Free Shop when we go on holiday in December.

I love the packaging of this perfume, the bottle is

one of a kind with rainbow like colors at the neck of the bottle.

What I find very practical is the spray nozzle that you can twist left and right to close and open it.

I am sure I am not going to trigger any accidental spraying.

The scent is even more delightful – ...

• light, fresh, crisp and a mixture of flowers and fruits.

I smell more flowers than anything else.

I always associate using Beyond Paradise with a beach holiday, like our last one in Mozambique.

Before or after going to the beach, I would spray this perfume on me.

Makes me feel great and certainly in a good

holiday mood.

Because the scent is so light, it does not feel overpowering and is a wonderful scent during the day and even during the night.

When we go out to eat, I feel very confident with this perfume on me.

This perfume will continue to have a place on my dresser for as long as I can afford it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562411901770630/k2311a1124/11.24.09