Jewel Clean  » Jewelry  »
  • I’m really happy I found this product because it helps me take care of my jewelry

• by bethbarl

I have tried 2 other jewelry cleaners before but nothing beats Jewel Clean. As with all jewelry cleaners, it comes with a standard basket where you can put the items that you want to be cleaned. This product, however, has no strong intoxicating odor.

On the contrary, the smell reminds me so much of anise. I wondered the first time I used this

product how it could possibly clean my jewelry.

I was under the impression that the stronger smelling a cleaner is, the more effective it would be to get anything cleaned. I was completely wrong.

I just have to dip all the pieces of jewelry that I want to clean in the basket and dip it in the solution for as little ...

• as 3 minutes. They all come out sparkling clean.

It even removes stains and discolorations on gold overlay silver items in no time at all. What I find to be a big advantage of this product over the others I have tried in the past is that it cleans all types of jewelry materials specifically, gold, platinum and silver.

Before, I

used to buy at least 2 different cleaners – one for silver jewelry and another for gold. With Jewel Clean, I just have to use 1 product to get all of my jewelry cleaned.

For just Pulas 36. 30 or USD 5, this product gets my jewelry cleaned and looking new.

I’m really happy I found this product because it helps me take care of my jewelry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452411901740630/k2311a1124/11.24.09