Manhattan Eyebrow Pencil
  • They always have my favorite shade which is no
  • Manhattan eyebrow pencils help me take care of my eyebrows at an affordable price

• by bethbarl

I use the simplest eyebrow pencil I could find and this is Manhattan eyebrow pencil. They always have my favorite shade which is no.

12, sort of medium brown.

This pencil is very easy to use and sharpen.

It does not break easily even under the most extreme of weather conditions like winter or summer.

As such, it allows me to get a good

grip on the pencil and thus, I can apply make up on my eyebrows with a certain amount of precision.

Manhattan eyebrow pencils help me in defining the shape and contour of my eyebrows without appearing too well made up.

On the contrary, the effect is so natural that no one even had even remarked that I was using an eyebrow pencil.

...

• I use this pencil also to counteract the thinning look of my eyebrows.

I do have eyebrows still but there are some small patches which I need to cover up and this eyebrow pencil is a vital instrument in my make-up collection.

In addition, it lasts long on the eyebrows and I do not need to do any retouch.

Once in the morning is

enough to last the whole day.

It is not only a product which works well but it is also very affordable (less than $2).

I do not believe in spending so much for eyebrow pencils but I also don’t want to be on the short end with any of my purchases.

Manhattan eyebrow pencils help me take care of my eyebrows at an affordable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312411901720630/k2311a1124/11.24.09