Doom Insect Spray
  • What I like about Doom is that it has a nice odor unlike Baygon which is so strong in smell that I would die first from its smell before the targeted insects

• by bethbarl

With the summer season nearly in full swing now, I get mosquitoes and all sorts of insects flying and creeping into every nook and corner of my house. For this annoyance, I use Doom insect spray.

Doom is in an aerosl spray can and is available in different scents.

It is easy to use and has a powerful spray.

I also use Doom which is odorless when I have to spray at something and I am inside the house.

I spray under the kitchen sinks, in the storage room, bedrooms and directly on flying insects, especially cockroaches.

What I like about Doom is that it has a nice odor unlike Baygon which is so strong in smell that ...

• I would die first from its smell before the targeted insects.

I can also choose from different scents with my favorites as lavender and citrus.

There are also specific Doom products for particular insect types like one for mosquitoes, another for crawling insects and the like.

I typically choose the Multi-Purpose one which would kill all types of

insects and bugs.

What I normally do is spray the whole house on Mondays when everyone has left the house to either go to the office or to school.

Doom helps me keep my house insect free and in effect makes me feel that I am taking care of them by protecting them against all insects and bugs which can bite.

bethbarl replies :

If you are in southern Africa, it is widely available in most supermarkets - Pick`N Pay, Spar, Payless, Woolworths, etc.

chrisencia mwila says :

Am a police officer at zambia police service,intellectual property unit.we have a report of a suspected counterfeit Doom fresh multi insects odourless spray.we want to find out if you have agents in zambia who can give us specifications of this product in order for us to determine if the product is genuine or counterfeit.your quick response will be highly apreciated.

Cathi says :

Where do you purchase Doom insect Spray?

chrisencia mwila says :

Am a police officer under zambia police service,intellectual property unit.we have at hand a suspected counterfeit Doom fresh multi insects odourless spray.help us with some information concerning this product and how to identify the genuine product.your quick response will be of great benifit to our work

Jenny van Staden says :

I buy Doom on a regular basis, but have found that two spray cans lately don’t work. I can’t remember which store I bought them and now I’m sitting with two full cans. Don’t know what to do with the.
    Thanking you (Mrs J van Staden) 0824922002

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532411901700630/k2311a1124/11.24.09