Creative I-Trigue Speakers 2.1 3300  » Electronics  »
  • What I like about it is the separate control which allows me to regulate the volume of the sounds coming from the box
  • These speakers enhance and in fact, complete our viewing and listening experience mostly on movies which we play on the screen projector

• by bethbarl

I got these speakers to boost the sound of my In Focus Projector. There’s nothing like a clear, powerful sound that would make the effects of the movies pronounced and real like.

This sound system comes in 3 pieces - one square boom box which is the source of the sound and 2

small standing speakers.

It does not take up too much space and the design of the speakers is quite elegant and classy.

Well, the square speaker is not very nice looking but this where the job gets done.

It also has the appropriate audio cables which make it very easy to connect ...

• and use the speakers immediately.

No need to do extensive reading even the manual is just on one page.

What I like about it is the separate control which allows me to regulate the volume of the sounds coming from the box.

Of course, the most prominent feature of these speakers is the very

high quality and powerful sound it produces.

These speakers may be small in size but the sound is very clear and every detail of the movie sound is picked up and played.

These speakers enhance and in fact, complete our viewing and listening experience mostly on movies which we play on the screen projector.

Definitely recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162411901630630/k2311a1124/11.24.09