TRESemme Professional Formula Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I would not recommend this product at all because of my personal experience with using this shampoo

• by bethbarl

I purchased this shampoo because I have heard good things about it. I also wanted to take a break from my usual shampoo which is Pantene. I was pretty convinced that this TRESemme would give me professional results, like I have just been to the saloon.

It is supposed to provide deep cleansing, has Vitamin C and is suitable for all hair types. In

addition, it is cheaper than Pantene, because for the same price, I get more out of the bottle as it has 900 ml of shampoo.

When I first used it, I was encouraged by its pleasant smell. It also lathered well and my hair came out squeaky clean.

However, once my hair was no longer wet, I felt that my hair was not smooth ...

• and silky and became really dry. What was also annoying was my hair became tangled and difficult to comb.

I guess as it does not give the hair a silky, smooth texture, it is normal that the hair becomes tangled. I used this shampoo again for a week to give it another try.

The results were the same – dry, lifeless looking, tangled hair. I just

don’t like this shampoo because it does not perform well on my hair.

Claiming that this shampoo gives professional results is completely untrue for me. I would not buy it again but in the meantime, I have still a lot of it which I need to use (probably not) or give away.

I would not recommend this product at all because of my personal experience with using this shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312411901610630/k2311a1124/11.24.09