ARB 4×4 Bull Bars  » Cars  »
  • These bull bars are not cheap but are the best out there I can get for car frontal protection

• by bethbarl

Our Land Rover is fitted with ARB bull bars and they are really good. Having spent so much time in Africa has taught us to equip our 4×4 vehicle properly. Not to mention that there are so many animals roaming around that it will be inevitable that we come across one, several or herds of them.

Even in Gaborone which is already a city, I can see cows, goats and even horses right in the middle of the street. We certainly learned our lesson when we

hit a stray cow once in the dark.

The cow was unhurt but we got our front hood and wing well damaged and a light completely broken. Fortunately, no harm was done to the engine nor the radiator.

It was then that we decided to get these bull bars to protect not only the car from further damage but also us from being hurt. The car has an ABS of course.

These bull bars are solid strong and as hard as can be. They hugely protect ...

• the front of the car from any collision or obstruction especially from wandering animals.

Botswana for one is largely unfenced and even during daytime, there are many animals wandering around. This is not to say that I will be totally lax while driving.

On the contrary, I am more vigilant than ever. These bull bars just give me that feeling of protection and security that if something will happen, I and the car just might come out of it with less damage especially the front wing.

I can already imagine missing a corner, hitting a tree or an animal popping out from nowhere and so many other things. With these bull bars, I am confident that I am giving the frontal protection the car needs.

These bull bars are not cheap but are the best out there I can get for car frontal protection. They are meant to perform under rough conditions and where we are (Africa), off road driving is a major activity and synonymous with wildlife which translate to dangers and annoyances.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92411901560630/k2311a1124/11.24.09