Oster Rice Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • The Oster Rice Cooker helps me cook rice without a problem
  • I believe this is really a handy appliance to have in your kitchen especially if you are doing rice a lot of times during the week

• by bethbarl

Rice is an important staple in my household. I cook rice at least 3-4 times a week.

The Oster Rice Cooker helps me cook rice without a problem.

It has a large capacity (10 cups) and gives me confidence during gatherings knowing that I could cope with cooking rice no matter how big the number of guests is.

This cooker

has a Teflon coated pot which saves me rice as well.

Unlike cooking rice in ordinary pots, rice done in this cooker is scraped very easily thereby reducing wastage.

The cooker has also a glass lid with a spout to allow the steam to escape.

I can also check how far along the rice is cooking without opening the lid.

...

• Best of all, I just have to wash the rice, put it in the pot and the cooker does the rest.

This is an automatic cooker which stops on its own when cooking is done.

I also like that it has a keep warm function but I don’t use this often as if left for a long time, rice will eventually stick

even with the no stick coating on the pot.

This rice cooker is also versatile and I can use it for other purposes like boiling an egg and even making a stew (when all my hot plates are used).

I believe this is really a handy appliance to have in your kitchen especially if you are doing rice a lot of times during the week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532411901530630/k2311a1124/11.24.09