Rue perfume
2.5
  • I don’t remember the store (now I do it was rue 21) I got this perfume at but I know I got ripped off
  • And so I bought it, I spent 10 dollars on a cheap perfume

• by Riley

I don’t remember the store (now I do it was rue 21) I got this perfume at but I know I got ripped off! Well I’m easily talked into buying something (well I used too!) and so I was shopping down in a cheaper mall place I dont remember the names of them either; but anyways we went into this store (rue 21) and we were looking at the cloths and I found three shirts that I like (well that I liked then, (I don’t really like them now, stink). So I went to the check out line and

there was this girl and she was like, “You should buy a perfume, there on sale for 10 dollars.

” Well that’s what I think she said at least she said something like that.

(ha ha) And I was like, “No thanks” She said, “There on sale youll be passing a good deal, and there great sents!” I felt that I needed to try them out so I did, I thought that this rue one smelt good.

And so I bought it, I spent 10 dollars on a cheap perfume! When I got out the store, it dawned on ...

• me! I had spent my only money on some perfume just because some girl who is supposed to do that told methat it was onn sale.

I had reserves at other stores and I had spent all my money there and what did I have to show for it three ugly shirts and some perfume.

I sat on a bench and took it out my purse to smell it.

Because I was upset it smelled like water! Imagine spending 10 bucks on a few ounces of water.

That’s all I could think, I looked disgusted at the perfume.

But I

couldn’t throw it away it was something I had spent my money on.

So I kept it.

After a long time I took it out again.

And I smelled it.

The liquid was still clear, and as my sisters had said that the smells get better after a couple of months it had.

It smells really good, although I wouldn’t mind having those 10 dollars.

But I really like the smell right know! I think I will wear it tomorrow! It smells like a clear day in the mountains, what you would think water would smell like if it had a really yummy smell!

The person who wrote this review says :

oooooops i used bad grammar and only got payed 40 cents

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562411901450630/k2311a1124/11.24.09