Apollo Petroleum Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • To resolve this issue on my own, I use lip balm but it seems not be enough
  • As a true emollient, I found its effectiveness when applied at night

• by Maristelle

As a call center agent, it is really normal to be affected by the changing weather or even by the room temperature. In my case, my lips used to chapped more than usual due to extreme coldness. To resolve this issue on my own, I use lip balm but it seems not be enough.

I am

using Chapstick which is an effective lip balm during the day plus it adds a tint of red on my lips. Come night time, another issue occurs. My lips are too chappy as in the skin can be peeled off. Aside from it is unsighty to see, I can also feel the rough feeling. Good thing, I got a hold of Apollo Petroleum Jelly. My sisters and my other family members use this same home therapy because it is really effective in soothing the uneasiness feeling.

Apollo Petroleum is classified as an emollient and skin protectant. I have proven it effective not only to myself but also to my friends. I have a ...

• Apollo Petroleum Jelly
      big size of Apollo Petroleum Jelly with me even when I go to the office. It always soothen my chapped lips, and make it softer. As a true emollient, I found its effectiveness when applied at night. Before going to bed, I apply a small amount over my lips and let it stay there overnight. When
      I wake up, I scraped it off using my toothbrush when I hit the shower. This is a very good practice because it also removes the dead cells of my lips and the result is yummy, plump and redder lips. Then I make sure that I report to work with another light application of it to maintain moisture.

Apollo Petroleum Jelly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312411901390530/k2311a1124/11.24.09