Eaton Hotel in Kowloon, Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
  • Buffet breakfast was good though a bit expensive at HK$170 per head

• by kurokuro

Last month, my friend and I went to Hong Kong and we stayed 4 nights at the Eaton Hotel. The location is great. It’s right along Nathan Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, the shopping district of Hong Kong. It’s close to the Jordan MTR station, making it easy to go around Hong Kong via subway. It’s

about an hour away from the airport. Near the hotel are some places of interest like the Museum of Art, Museum of Science, and the Hong Kong Cultural Center.

Our room was a bit small but adequate for a few nights stay. Having been to Hong Kong a lot of times, I’ve stayed in a lot ...

• of hotels and generally, rooms in Hong Kong hotels are small so I was not surprised anymore with the room size. The room was very clean and the décor looked classy. We had a perfect view of the city from our window. The bathroom was also small but clean.

Service was great. The receptionist was nice

and pleasant. The staff were very helpful and kind. They were polite yet friendly. They spoke English and it was easy to communicate with them.

Buffet breakfast was good though a bit expensive at HK$170 per head.

We had a pleasant stay at the Eaton Hotel. I would certainly come back and stay in this hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22411901340530/k2311a1124/11.24.09