State Farm Insurance
  • I have been very happy with State Farm insurance

• by Moonshadow
      I have had my auto insurance with State Farm for four years now and have on two occasions had to file claims. Both times they were helpful and fast. The first time was two years ago when my car got rear-ended as I turned into my driveway.

The accident happened at 6 p. m.

on a Thursday night, the day before the Labor Day weekend. I could drive my car, sort of, but certainly not

safely and I was supposed to catch a plane the next day at an airport 2 hours away.

I was convinced that I would be taking the badly damaged car. Instead, I called the 24 hour support line and they immediately put in a request for a rental car.

The rental car company met me at the auto body shop at 9 a. m.

the next morning with my rental car. Then, the body shop ...

• took four weeks to fix my car.

I expected State Farm to give me a hard time about keeping the rental car so long. They didn?t.

In fact, I picked up my car one day and then called them the next to say that the repairs weren?t right. It was still pulling badly to the left and shaking as we drove it.

My State Farm claims adjuster told me to take it back to

repair shop and had the rental company meet me there again with a rental car. My car got fixed right and with no hassles thanks to State Farm.

This spring, in a freak storm, a neighbor’s tree fell on my car. I had to pay my deductible since it was a ‘act of nature’, but State Farm paid for the rest of repairs and I had my check in less than a week.

I have been very happy with State Farm insurance.

State Farm Insurance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5830990130530/k2311a093/9.3.06