Loreal Blush Delice Matt Transparent Blush with Vitamin C  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love subtle colors that blend well with my fair complexion

• by Collette

This blush product from Loreal is very compact. It’s only 1.5 x 1.5 inches. It is handy to bring with you everywhere. Just slip it in your pocket or put it in your small hand bag. With its very compact size, there is already a mirror inside and a brush on top of the blush powder solution. It opens and closes with a quick and easy snap.

My favorite is this 102 True Rose hue. I love subtle colors that blend well with my fair complexion. It makes me look as if I have applied nothing on. Everything looks very natural, except that my

cheeks are glowing and looks more radiant. I use it every time I’m going out because I look pale if I simply apply powder or foundation on my face.

I’ve always been loyal to Loreal products even if their products are quite expensive than most. This blush on is no different. However, I don’t mind paying extra for products such as this, knowing that I must take care of my skin. I’m prone to acne problems so I couldn’t risk putting on cheap cosmetics that could easily harm my skin. I’m particular with the ingredients used, and this Loreal blush is made only of ...

• mild ingredients. It also does not have the strong smell that I hate. A strong fragrance is always indicative of harsh ingredients used that could cause me pimple breakouts in no time at all.

As for its claim that this Loreal blush has Vitamin C, I could honestly not say for sure. What could be the signs if my skin is really benefiting from the Vitamin C content? It hardly matters to me because I make sure to apply a moisturizer with sunblock before applying this blush. And anyways, I intake my daily dose of Vitamin C capsules. If this Loreal blush really has

Vitamin C, I’m pretty sure it’s not enough for us ladies to rely on it for our skin’s protection. If for anything, it just further assures us that Loreal makes sure that its products are made of ingredients we can trust.

Actually, Loreal Blush Delice was just handed to me by my sister. She has been using it for quite a while now and she wanted me to try it. This compact blush she gave is almost empty, and I’m sure to buy my own on my next trip to the mall. There is nothing like a good blush on to perk me up and feel beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312411901270530/k2311a1124/11.24.09