Cle de peau Beaute Concealer
  • I found that Cle de peau Beaute Concealer is the best concealer among all the concealers I have used
  • I think concealer is the most important cosmetics a woman should own, and this particular concealer definitely worths the investment you put into it

• by babygrapie

I am a 28 years old Asian female with fair complexion and combination skin. The imperfections I want to conceal on my face are dark circles, pimple marks, redness around the nose, and pores.

I found that Cle de peau Beaute Concealer

is the best concealer among all the concealers I have used. I have tried other concealers, ranging from department store brands such as MAC to drugstore brands such as Revlon. Unlike Cle de peau, some brands were good at covering pimple marks but were too dry for the undereye area, while some other covered the redness around my nose well but couldn’t hide my pores. Cle de peau does all the jobs with one stick.

Yes it is pricy.

Cle de peau Beaute Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312411901210530/k2311a1124/11.24.09