Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisture SPF 20  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my experience it took me four weeks of constant use before I achieved the desired result

• by desmond

While I was hoping that the whitening toner that I used will give me smooth white complexion, the result was awful. It had me looked like a spotted animal, my face was just unattractive and my tone was uneven. Oftentimes, those whitening stuffs have harsh bleaching properties which causes uneven skin tone. Other causes includes sun damage, hormonal changes, photo aging and other environmental factors. There are repercussions of uneven skin tone, aside from the obvious unattractiveness it gives you, it will cause you to look old. When I had it, I had to conceal my face with a liquid foundation almost everyday even when you want to but some groceries wherein suppose to be a

simple lipstick is all that is needed. It was tiring and it looks unhealthy in your skin. The solution is not to bleach your skin further with this whitening serums but rather a product which even outs this flaw.

The remedy I used was Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisture SPF 20. I had satisfactory results with this day cream and now I have fair skin.

To evaluate a moisturizer wherein its primary concern is to even out skin tone you need to check first if it contains a level of SPF that can at least safeguard your skin. Since I’ve mentioned it earlier that photo aging is one of the causes of uneven skin tone, it is a must that you need further protection from the sun. My dermatologist told me that at least SPF 20 is needed. The good thing is that this correcting moisturizer has at least SPF 20 for sun protection.

Another one is the skin types it covers. I appreciate this correcting moisturizer because it covers almost all skin type. It has to be because imagine a person who has oily skin and she needs a remedy and this product does not cover that skin type? Since this correcting moisturizer is more of a remedial cosmetic, it has highly specialized concern and thus it must cater to a broad spectrum of skin types. This correcting moisturizer covers ...

• Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisture SPF 20
      very dry to dry and dry combination to oily skin type. Thus almost all skin type is applicable.

How long does the effect takes place? In my experience it took me four weeks of constant use before I achieved the desired result. I would say this is fair because the process of correcting your skin tone takes normally awhile. This is not an overnight process like skin hydration but a long term one. But to test its effectiveness, I took photographs of my face prior to using and I every week I took pictures of it until I was able to see the true results. It is really effective in giving you the even skin tone you

wanted. The added bonus too is that it takes care of your skin too by hydrating it with its rich ingredients. I felt my skin was supple and it has a more fair and even glow. You can feel that your skin is more clear after four weeks of use.

The price is 42.50$ for 50 ml. This amount is good only for 10 days use. The container is really small and it gets easily consumed. I would say the price is expensive. But we have to take into consideration that this is a remedial moisturizer not just an ordinary one and given that its claim is genuine and that it delivers true results, the price is nothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312311901180830/k2311a1123/11.23.09