Be Givenchy by Givenchy fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • During the Chinese New Year early this year I went Singapore and I bought one bottle
  • I like this fragrance very much because it has some sexiness in it
  • I can also recommend this on evening affairs

• by desmond

This perfume came out this year and is specially for the modern generations. The print was intriguing but it captured me. It was like a college student gone wild. During the Chinese New Year early this year I went Singapore and I bought one bottle. I guess this is another effort of Givenchy to expand to the younger market for this year. It was quite and entrance given that it was released last January. When you see the print ad you will immediately conclude what demographic this perfume is for. But even if I do not belong to this demographic, I got engaged after dabbing a few drops in my wrist. This wonderful fragrance supports me as a woman so I got one bottle for me to savor. Perhaps because of the viscosity of the fragrance in the surroundings sometimes what you tasted or felt is oftentimes misleading while you are still

inside the mall testing for the fragrance.

The bottle is cube shaped with the cover made up entirely of glass. The bottle has no color while the flacon is orange. The liquid is pink thus gives a cacophonous colors. The packaging is worthy and has lived up to the standards of the particular demographic this perfume is addressed. Now even if the colors used are discordant, it was pretty for me given that no better words to describe the combination except a fragile dainty girly like magic. It gave a swanky attitude to the entire fashion sense and the cube shaped bottle also made an impact by giving a modern impression to it. It was cute and creative for me.

The top notes are lime, cherry and ginger. Then the heart is ruled with floral notes orange blossoms, jasmine and honeysuckle. The base is composed of musk, cedar and amber. This is floral fruity.

• When you first spray it you can sense citrusy aroma, I did not sense any cherry in the top notes except during the segue. The toast of floral notes was like a splash and there was the cherry smell. Musk was the only note sensible during dry down. The smell is floral fruity indeed. I always loathe floral fruity fragrances because it is mostly infuriating but this is not the cheap floral fruity tones. I like this fragrance very much because it has some sexiness in it. I would describe the smell as a balanced mixture of floral notes with sweet cherry. It was a very moderated cherry because if cherry is mostly all over the place, this would have been a cheap mixture. It was a good thing that cherry smell came out during the segue and not during the first few spray. The fragrance is a frontier for youthful
        people, a crass ploy to get what they want. This childish spirit of this perfume is also intellectually commending because it engages your emotion so well. When I smelled it, there was this heartening fragrance which uplifts you, it was almost joyful and subtle. This one is something which is unique, young and not complicated. I just love the crispness of its citrus taste, the scattering mellow floral glow and then the beautiful spirit of musk put together. It was like a piece of a delightful young woman with a beauty that lingers indefinitely. This is the first floral fruity perfume that I really like because it is young and fresh but no rowdy or something which smells like rotten fruits. This one has fruity flavors to it but well moderated.

This is best for all four seasons given its lightness and fresh feeling. I can also recommend this on evening affairs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562311901160730/k2311a1123/11.23.09