Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer
  • I like Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer firstly because of its price
  • When I see myself in the mirror, I try to do this during broad daylight in order to get the proper lighting, I noticed a different texture in all areas of my face
  • My skin is definitely improved now compared before
  • All of this, I did not experience it with Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer
  • It is cost efficient yet gentle on your skin

• by desmond

It is part of my regimen to always exfoliate. I normally have at least two diamond peel sessions every month to take care of the dead skin cells on the surface. It is suppose to be a normal process. Our skin while we are still young exfoliate by itself. However, this slows down upon reaching a certain age. Together with the slowing down of exfoliation, the glands in our skin which is responsible for oil production also slows down. Thus our skin becomes thick and dull. This is where exfoliation

is needed. Diamond peel is always recommended but sometimes I feel that it is too harsh. I often feel pain whenever the exfoliating badge with diamond crystals is kneaded on my face. I often complain, perhaps because of the constant diamond peel sessions but more so because diamond peel can be sometimes too painful. I want to constantly exfoliate my skin sans the pain of diamond peel. I was checking the market for some exfoliating creams and I

discovered this product from Clinique. I have made this my home exfoliating partner since then.

I like Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer firstly because of its price. I have tried another brand but it was quite expensive. We need to balance the availability of our budget as well as the need of our skin. The 30 ml from Clinique would only costs 40$ and would normally lasts for 2 and a half months for me using it every other day. To use it on a daily basis is not advisable either because it will disturb the pH balance of your skin. The container has a pump, this adds economical benefits making it controllable as to the amount of cream you need to use.

Let me evaluate its ingredients. I checked the contents of it in order to determine if it is also safe. This contains salicylic acid which is BHA, the main ingredient responsible for exfoliating the skin and acetyl glucosamine which is a non-acidic exfoliating agent too.

• In terms of contents you can really be sure that it works on exfoliation. The reason why sometimes we should check the ingredients for us to determine that indeed this cream can really work on the particular purpose it claims, which in this face cream is exfoliation.

It is not enough to have those ingredients, it must also be good enough to warrant results. If a face cream is for exfoliation, you need to check if it has the ability to lift dead skin cells from your face and can make your skin turn fairer. After several days of using this, I felt a different smoothness in my skin. The flaky dry surface is now gone and it is so smooth and soft. When I see myself in the mirror, I try to do this during broad daylight in order to get the proper lighting, I noticed a different texture in all areas of my face. My forehead is more refined as well as my cheeks. It was

like a newly exfoliated skin. So as to its effectiveness, this skin renewer cream truly works. Also, your skin will be more brighter and radiant after several use. When I touch my skin every morning, I can sense this velvety feel. My skin is definitely improved now compared before.

I was also skeptical about this skin renewer given that in one brand that I’ve tried which uses the same ingredient “salicylic acid”, it gave me a more severe result. I experienced redness and obvious results. It gave me this cheap looking face, like it was too obvious that I just came from a skin peeling session. More so, it was harsh and was not really friendly to your skin. All of this, I did not experience it with Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer. It has a gentle renewal process, it does not involve harsh exfoliation and does not cause redness.

This is truly a good alternative for diamond peel. It is cost efficient yet gentle on your skin.

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312311901090730/k2311a1123/11.23.09