Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkles Firming Night Cream
  • I can noticed it too from her face, as if she had soaked her faced into a bowl of whipped cream and later on wiped it
  • I was really impressed with the moisturizing effect of this night cream

• by desmond

My old night cream used to remind of my late grandmother. When I was young and I would go to her room and observe her while doing her skin care routine. I once touched her night cream and I would not forget it that it was too sticky. I can noticed it too from her face, as if she had soaked her faced into a bowl of whipped cream and later on wiped it. That kind of appearance of your skin is what I’ve observed from my grandmother’s. When I grew up those were the first night creams that I’ve tried. I would describe it as thick, white and greasy. Surprisingly, these creams are still in the market. Even if I was using it for almost a year, I have not noticed good results in my skin and it seems it has developed a hard surface and more so, it did not help eradicate wrinkles or even prevent

sagging. Until my dermatologist told me that usually thick night creams contain heavy petroleum-based products which normally interferes the skin hydration process suppose to be the night is doing.

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkles Firming Night Cream is wonderful night cream for me because it is exactly the opposite of my prior night creams. First let me mention the formula. It has a light formula and not thick compared to what I used before. Old cold creams uses this formula wherein, when you apply it in your face, it is heavy and very humid. You feel inconvenienced by it. I really like the formula with Garnier because it was light and it absorbs quickly. This night cream is also ideal for dry skin to combination. So it really worked for me well given the dry skin that I have from the harsh side effects of using thick night cream.

Now as to effectivity, this night cream gives you a supple and ...

• youthful face as early as 3 weeks. When I first tried it y face had rough spots just beneath my eyes and within my cheeks. Whenever I massage my face while I lather my face with my facial wash, I really can notice it, so harsh and very coarse. This was what I get from using thick creams. After the first two nights of using, I was able to sense improvements immediately. It was more supple and then the harsh surface began to soften. There is really a miraculous effect with this night cream. It was like it has some ingredients which really helps aids skin hydration. Then after a week, I noticed total improvement. My face was totally soft and the entire surface was smooth. Then after 3 weeks from the first time of use, you can sense a totally new texture. It was like a newly exfoliated surface. I was really impressed with the moisturizing effect
        of this night cream.

But more so, I was critical on its claim about its ability on fighting wrinkles. It contains Vitamin A, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and rice protein. The components of this night cream is quite impressive too. It has potent source of protein and antioxidants for wrinkle prevention. It has excellent effects too. My fine lines above my head were diminished and it has excellent effect too in preventing it. My skin now is more youthful and more refined compared to the damage I experienced with that thick night cream. I experienced a significant change too around my cheek area. It had been plumped substantially and very firm now. I also noticed a different radiance in my skin the next morning.

This night cream is ideal first because it has a lightweight formula, you won’t feel awful when doing your night care regimen. It also has good moisturizing effects and truly works in preventing wrinkles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312311901070730/k2311a1123/11.23.09