Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara
  • I really enjoyed Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara
  • My experience was I have to alternate the brushing of the lashes moving inch by inch in order to proper reach all of them
  • The problem as regards the brush is on the proximity of the bristles, I think it could have been placed closer
  • This is the main problem I had with this mascara
  • I would have hoped that their brush has more closer bristles in order to avoid this

• by desmond

Your eyes in an important feature in your face. When you are talking to somebody else, that person maintains eye contact during the entire conversation. The eyes can spell the difference too in terms of your overall look when you go to a party, your daily appearance at work and the like. Hence proper care and beautification is of utter importance. In most of my girl friend’s bag, I did a bag raid in most of them before, mascara is essentially included in their everyday things. I would say this is one of the essential makeup accessories that women use to make their eyes shine. It really enhance your appearance and whenever you are wearing it, the look is more improved compared to not using it. Even without eyeshadow and eyeliner, a few stroke of mascara is enough to make you look beautiful. Given its popularity and ubiquity, people still do not know how to choose mascara and like me who have been trying brands

after brands have lots of discoveries to tell. I really enjoyed Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara.

Let me begin by evaluating the brush. It is straight with a medium-length bristles. It claims that it elongates, separates and surrounds each lash. Well, I would say it can elongate but separates, no. The brush have enough bristles to curve lashes but it is too far from each other. My experience was I have to alternate the brushing of the lashes moving inch by inch in order to proper reach all of them. Given that my lashes are not long, it was but a challenge. I would say though that the bristles were far reaching and has the ability to sweep the lashes for a more superior curb. The problem as regards the brush is on the proximity of the bristles, I think it could have been placed closer. There is a slight tendency that lashes clump. This is the main problem I had with this ...

• mascara.

Despite the clumping I am impressed with the staying power of this mascara. I had experienced it for 12 hours on my lashes. The long lasting formula is correct and truly you won’t get disappointed with this mascara. It superiorly stays in your lashes without any interruption. There are times that mascara feather after eight hours but with Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara do not.

One thing I am impressed that impressed me was the zero-smudge formula. Have you experienced a messy application from a mascara all because the liquid is too wet? Well, worry no more because Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara gets that problem off. I did not felt any messy experience with this mascara and best of all, it has a smudge-shield formula which has polymers locks which keeps lashes away and makes it stay in place. This is a perfect prevention from smudging which is a big mess should it happen on you while you are

in the middle of an event.

Lastly, I like it that it does not contain any unwanted or filthy fragrance like other mascara. This has a fragrance-free formula which gives you the convenience everytime you apply it. There is no problem with anything especially if fragrance causes displeasure. I often experience that with some brand. Perhaps because of the intensity of its color. But with Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara, there is no unpleasant smell. This is very good too given that you can just use lukewarm water for cleansing. When I do my regimen at night, that’s apart from the basic cleansing that I do, I cleanse my makeup first with a remover. I had hard time taking off mascara because it too thick to erase. This one easily dissolves with merely lukewarm water. Convenient and economical too.

It seems my only problem with this mascara is the clumping. I would have hoped that their brush has more closer bristles in order to avoid this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312311901060730/k2311a1123/11.23.09