Estee Lauder Day Wear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
  • One of the things I learned from my skin doctor is to combat your skin with anti-oxidants n order to delay aging and even prevent damage caused by the environment
  • I am impressed with the ingredients of this face cream
  • When I first used this, I already have noticed slight fine lines around my eyes and after several weeks of use, I saw a firmer surface on that part of my eyes
  • I usually complain about the appearance of my skin whenever I wipe a portion of my old day cream because it has this white sheen appearance but I did not experience this with Estee Lauder Day Wear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15

• by desmond

To properly prevent skin aging, we should know its causes. The advantage of knowing is awareness on how to prevent it. Sometimes I don’t find awareness amusing given that the more you learn the more you realize the dangers of free radicals that the environment can damage our skin. It is awful to think that sooner our skin age and it looses its elasticity eventually leading to wrinkles. One of the things I learned from my skin doctor is to combat your skin with anti-oxidants n order to delay aging and even prevent damage caused by the environment. This is one of the ingredients that I normally look into when I buy a day cream. It is great to say that there are lots of them in the market but how

do you really know if its working?

Estee Lauder Day Wear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 claims to contain anti-oxidants. I have used this cream and it has pretty good effects. For a face cream to truly work in fighting wrinkles, it is not enough that is has anti-oxidants. Apart from it, it should contain supplements for skin hydration so that the skin is moisturized. I am impressed with the ingredients of this face cream. For the range of anti-oxidants, it has a good combination. First, it has south african red tea which we know is a potent source of anti-oxidants. It also has grape seed plus vitamins C and E. Hence, it is super concentrated in terms of ingredients. For hydration, it has white birch extract and eukarion which energizes ...

• skin’s own defense and it also moisturizes skin. When I first used this, I already have noticed slight fine lines around my eyes and after several weeks of use, I saw a firmer surface on that part of my eyes. This is an excellent face cream both for wrinkle prevention and wrinkle remedy. I have a more firmer skin now. It has great lasting effects too because the anti-oxidants really work in preventing wrinkles and I have experienced this.

Estee Lauder Day Wear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 is also a good day cream considering that aside from the rich anti-oxidants it contain, it also has SPF to shield your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. As we all know, the sun is also a factor for skin aging. Albeit,

SPF 15 is not enough for prolong sun exposure but nonetheless this face cream has an added feature. I would say this is good having an SPF compliance. I would like to have that as a mandate that all of the day creams should have SPF.

I usually complain about the appearance of my skin whenever I wipe a portion of my old day cream because it has this white sheen appearance but I did not experience this with Estee Lauder Day Wear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15. This day cream is wonderful, very nourishing and not too greasy or heavy. It is fast absorbing too which you would not mind if you are in a hurry. I often noticed too that I did felt any oily skin while I wearing this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312311901030730/k2311a1123/11.23.09