Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe that a good foundation must have the ability to conceal blemishes, even out skin tone in order to have a clear start when you apply makeup
  • I tried Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation and I was satisfied with my overall experience with it
  • First, I like the long term effects of this foundation
  • I have noticed a more lighten complexion after two weeks of use
  • I have no problem with this foundation in terms of its effects, ingredients and formulation

• by desmond

I believe that a good foundation must have the ability to conceal blemishes, even out skin tone in order to have a clear start when you apply makeup. Given that our face has flaws, we need immediate remedy and a foundation is always a quick fix. Also, to execute a makeup which really would look good, it requires a good base. It can be compared to a painting. Before you start painting, you need to satisfy the perfect canvas or colors for to arrive at a beautiful painting. But like what I said, I am particular with products which does not only hide imperfections but must provide protection and nourishment for the skin. One hint to ponder in purchasing a makeup, having lots of makeup in the market now, you must bear in mind that if that cosmetic offers more than its purpose then that would be great. A good bargain for what you are paying. I tried Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation

and I was satisfied with my overall experience with it.

First, I like the long term effects of this foundation. One of its claims is that it brightens your skin. I checked the label and it contains Vitamin C, the ingredient responsible for brightening your skin. I carefully observe this claim by this makeup because like what I said if a makeup has an added feature then you get a good return from what you are paying. I really like the effects regarding its claim on brightening. This foundation has this good ability to lighten your skin. I have noticed a more lighten complexion after two weeks of use. I have not used any whitening cosmetic during this week to closely observe if indeed this has great effects on skin lightening and I was impressed.

Secondly, it also claims “age defying” in its label. I also checked the label to determine what ingredient is included which fights sagging skin. There are antioxidants contained in this ...

• foundation which strengthens skin’s natural defense system. This is a good ingredient for prevention. The environmental effects contribute mainly to skin deterioration. In terms of effects I would also say that this foundation has positive results. My skin has been constantly nourished and for how many months now, I can see my skin very smooth and firm. This foundation has incredible age defying properties. Also, it contains SPF 18 which is a good defense to the sun. This is also a very good feature for a foundation. There are only few foundation in the market which has SPF. This foundation also contains “stone therapy” minerals which helps energize stressed skin. I also like the difference I felt in terms of immediate effect because this foundation gives you an refreshing feeling in your skin. It is so because the formula is also lightweight. It is not greasy nor can cause oily skin.

This foundation comes in a tube shape with a brush on

the tip. You just squeeze the tube to extract the liquid and there you can start applying. The container in which it is contained is user-friendly because you can spare yourself from the messy application however it has its own share of downside. When I was using the brush, the effect on the skin makes it look like icing on the cake. I did not like the texture and it deters even application. You want to reapply it again to cover a more natural look. It was like the shape of a sand dune when you are using the brush. I really did not like the brush, I was using my fingers whenever I apply it on my skin. This kind of style is also not economical. You cannot control the amount you want to get. I hope this was in a better container.

I have no problem with this foundation in terms of its effects, ingredients and formulation. I just don’t like the tube-type container.

Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312311901010730/k2311a1123/11.23.09