Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath and Wash
  • It was great that we both enjoyed this special bonding
  • We are very mindful about our baby's skin during those first few years and I never experience that my baby had dry skin

• by desmond

Since my baby turned one year old, I have made it a point to always combine playtime during taking a bath. It is one way of letting them feel the importance of hygiene. Since my son was able to talk, he would always anticipate this special fun time we share and always ask me if we can do

it often. It was great that we both enjoyed this special bonding. An intimate relation between a mother and a child is best establish as early as this year in that way proper psychological formation is better achieved.

We had this huge bath tub in our room. My husband purposely created it big due to my own demands too. I have always spend much time in the bathroom too thats why.

I was in search for the perfect bubble bath but I have found all the good benefits in Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath and Wash. I really like this Baby Bubble Bath because first it won’t cause dry skin. We are very mindful about our baby’s ...

• Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath and Wash
      skin during those first few years and I never experience that my baby had dry skin. Secondly, when Johnson claims theirs is “no tears” formula, they are really correct. I personally tried it dripping a small portion in my eyes if it really correct when it says “no tears”. It really did not hurt my eyes and very
      gentle. This is a true revelation on their claim of “no tears”. I also like that this bubble bath is clinically proven even for 6-month old. The gentleness is warranted based on my own experience thus there is nothing to worry about this bubble bath. Also, it smells really good, just so appropriate for babies and hypoallergenic too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542311900990730/k2311a1123/11.23.09